Monday 4 July 2011

Leave a Comment

Homeshop18 offers HCL ME 7 inch touch screen tablet in a reasonable price


Homeshop 18 is india’s first tv shopping channel gives an oppurtunity to grab a HCL ME tablet in 10,990 rupees which is very good. The tablet is very portable, that it is of only 7 inches and the most better thing in this that it can be offer by homeshop 18 with a good discount of RS. 4000, Because the market price of this 7 inch portable tablet is around 15,000 rupees.



You will also get 2GB SD CARD worth rupees 2499. It is amazing that an android tablet within a budget of 10 to 11 thousand. The tablet operates on 2.2 foryo android system and this can be make a good internet and application experience.

The tablet has many key features like e-reading, g sensor, 0.3mp camera, 256 MB RAM, 2GB SD card with mapmyindia, and upto 8GB expandable memory and many other features. You can buy this tablet on homeshop18.com. it is very good for the users who want a tablet pc within a budget of 10 to 15,000 and also an android tablet.

Incoming Searches
  • hcl me tablet u1
  • hcl me tablet connect 3g 2.0
  • hcl me tablet hard reset
  • hcl me tablet specifications
  • hcl me tablet u1 review
  • hcl me tablet ae7-a1
  • hcl me tablet ae7-a1 charger
  • hcl me tablet app store
  • hcl me tablet apps
  • hcl me tablet android upgrade
  • hcl me tablet all models price list
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment