Friday 26 October 2012

Leave a Comment

How I Recover Deleted Data from My Pendrive



Yesterday morning, I accidently deleted all my college’s files from pen drive, which is permanent deleted, and I was not able to recover from recycle bin, then I search on google about my problem, that how to recover lost data from Pendrive or any external or Internal drive, I found a software called ‘Wondershare Recovery Data



After downloading this tool I recover all my files from my pen drive, it is so simple, just download this software and install in you windows or mac computer. Now choose the location, you want to install this, when the software start, and you will be able to recover your data on another specific location, but remember in which you drive you install the Wonder Share Recovery tool, you will not be able to found your lost data from the same drive, so it would be better, if you choose another disk.

Suppose, if you want to get your lost data from Your external drive or from Pen drive “H Removable Disk”, then don’t choose the same drive to store your recover data, choose any of d, e, or f drive, in case, you have install your software in c drive.

You can also select the extension of the file, you want to recover from a specific location, well the software is free on trial and after recovering 100 MB data, you have to buy the tool. This is not only the tool, you can also find some other free and paid tool on the internet, but I found this tool working very fine, so, I suggest you “Wonder Share Reovery Data”, if you have any suggestion, any query or any experience related to recovering lost data from your hard drive, from memory card or from any where please comment below.
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment