Tuesday 6 November 2012

Leave a Comment

Problem Solved - BSNL Internet not Working in Micromax Data Card


I am using bsnl internet in micromax 352g modem, and from yesterday I am having problem regarding the internet is not connected, I feel that it’s a technical problem from their side, and will be fix automatically after some minutes, but the problem was not solved as I have to update my post on techntelecom.blogspot.com. after so much trying to resolve it, I get the reason, why this is happened and how to recover from it, because my credit value is expire.

So, I went to the retailer and they tell me about two BSNL validity recharge plans as of 34 rupees and 42 rupees. Both the pack gives you 6 months validity, but in 34 the minute call allow and in 42 per second call allow. So, you can choose your plan according to your preference. There is no use of call with my BSNL number, because I am using with my mmx modem.

These two tariff plans are valid for Haryana, as other state like Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab, UP, Karnataka I can’t say anything, you can confirm from your customer care by dialing 1503 or ask your nearest outlet.
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment