Sunday 27 January 2013

Leave a Comment

Laaptu Free Online Recharge Website Suspend my Account without any Fault


Recently, I share the free online recharge trick by the help of laaptu, but surprisingly, they suspend (delete) my laaptu account without any fault and in my id, there is 46 rupees, which I was waiting for the 50 to getting some talktime, but before that they suspend my account and give the reason of multiple account. I never make any other laaptu id except only one.

Free Online Recharge Website
So, why they suspend my laaptu account?
It may be there are two main reasons, first when I got my first recharge they ask for connect facebook profile with laaptu id, when I do this it automatically creates another laaptu id with my facebook username. This could be one of the reason that I lose my talktime and free recharge.

The second reason could be they delete my laaptu account, because my recharge will have been to reach 50 rupees, and that’s why they block, because they have only around 3,000 fans on their facebook page, so it supposed to be not genuine, but not sure.

Now, I am using Ultoo and they never disappoint me so far.

You can join Ultoo for getting free online recharge on all network like tata docomo, Vodafone, airtel and other telecom network.


For more updates keep visiting techntelecom.blogspot.com.
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment