Wednesday 24 October 2012

Leave a Comment

I Pad Mini Price starting from 18000 in India



I Pad mini has just launched in Indian market, and has got very popularity as every apple product gets. Well, this time I pad mini competes Samsung galaxy note, as you know apple versus Samsung silent market war. Ok, now comes to I pad mini, it’s a great featured pack Pad with a good 7.9 inch touchscreen, while in the I pads, it is 9.7 inches.



It is running on Apple’s A-5 processor, as it is launch and we will see the processor performance very soon, it supports nano sim like other I pad versions. The body of mini ipad is of Solid block of aluminum as you can see in the picture. Well now comes to the price, I pad mini is starting from 18,000 rupees in Indian market of 16 GB with Wi-Fi only and for 3G/4G, you have to spends 7 thousands more around 25,000 INR.

32 GB version is starting from 23,000 with Wi-Fi, and with 3G/4G it will be 30,000 and 64 GB version price is 28,000 and 35,000 respectively. Stay updated with techntelecom.blogspot.com. 
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment