Tuesday 18 December 2012

Leave a Comment

Free Recharge Proof on Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance, Idea and more.


Hi Guyz, I previously share the trick for getting free recharge on Your Docomo, Aircel, Reliance, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and other networks of India. Many people think it is fake and does not working, but today’s I am gonna reveal the proof of my December free recharge proof, which I got on my Tata Docomo number from ultoo.

Free Recharge Proof
So, you can see I redeem 30 rupees recharge for current month, and apart from this, I also find a new website, Laaptu and hope this will also work same like this. It’s really a good experience, when you get a recharge without spending any money. I know its very small talktime, but how much you share this with your friends, more and more free talktime you will get.

Even, you will redeem your recharge on special tariff plans like Free GPRS pack, 3G data packs, Free SMS packs and so on. This is working in all the states of india like Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, kerala, Maharashtra, Delhi, Mumbai etc. You can also start earning free recharge, just follow the below links and really it’s very easy.


And earn free recharges on your mobile. For more updates keep visiting techntelecom.blogspot.com.
Subscribe Us

Get Free daily Email Offers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment